FORMER SECRET SERVICE, PRESIDENTIAL PROTECTION
This service provides a comprehensive security assessment and analysis of the exisiting security environment. Internal and External Security exposures and risks are identified within a client’s policies, processes, procedures, networks, and systems to include: overall Physical Security, Financial and IT Operations and Infrastructures. The client is provided the benefit of an outside security review of their environment which analyzes and measures their level of security versus industry standards and best practices.
This high-level evaluation (Security Assessment, Threat Assessment and Risk Assessment) provide a representative list of vulnerabilities, risks, and system requirements and the appropriate counter-measures to mitigate those vulnerabilities and risks.
Some of the critical benefits of this service are:
Provides fully defined security solutions specific to your business needs in any and all facets: Physical Security, Financial and IT Operations and Infrastructures.
* Delivers expert security analysis of the enterprise and networks
* Develops an adaptable security architecture, to includes security systems and networks
* Builds a foundation for your company’s overall security strategy and suggestions on how to minimize security risks
* Identifies potential risks and vulnerabilities within your company’s policies, process, networks, and systems
* Establishes a security infrastructure that meets the needs of your business requirements today and for the future
* Key staff members, employees and users are interviewed
* Risks and vulnerabilities are identified
* Corporate Incident history data is collected and analyzed
* Network, system, and password scans can be performed
* Host systems are inspected and reviewed
* Recommendations on countermeasures designed to mitigate identified risks and vulnerabilities
For more information, contact:
J.A. LaSorsa & Associates
1645 SE 3rd Ct., Suite 102
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
U.S. Secret Service (Ret.)
954-783-5020 (24 hour contact)
Providing Global services: Security Expert Witness, Anti-Wiretap and Audio Countermeasures, Consulting, Investigative, Polygraph, Executive Protection Estate & Yacht Security Systems & Consulting, Workplace Violence Training & Intervention and Executive Protection Training.
Specializing in Europe, Central and South America.
No matter what your security concerns or needs are, our team of expert security consultants will conduct the necessary threat and vulnerability assessment and recommend the appropriate countermeasures to mitigate your risks.
The J. A. LASORSA & ASSOCIATES standard of excellence and quality, relies on the principal’s background and U.S. Secret Service career, where he was assigned to the Presidential Protection Detail, the counter-terrorism unit and numerous investigative assignments.
At J. A. LASORSA & ASSOCIATES, our expert security consultants and bodyguards are fluent in Spanish, Arabic and Italian.
We provide Confidential Private Investigator Services to insurance companies, businesses, financial institutions, andprivate citizens. Our team of highly experienced private investigators can provide law firms of any size with the Litigation Support Resources necessary to secure the evidence they need for any case. We provide both domestic and international security and Protection Services, to include the following areas: Antigua, Anguilla, Aruba, Barbados, Cayman Islands, Dominica, St. John, St. Thomas, St. Croix, Grenada, Montserrat, Netherland Antilles, Nevis, St. Vincent, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, Turks & Caicos and Trinidad &Tobago, Bermuda, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, New York, Los Angeles, U.S. and British Virgin Islands, Cayman, Trinidad, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Panama, Belize, Mexico, El Salvador,Venezuela and South America, Europe, Italy, Rome, Milan, Paris, Geneva, Zurich, Asia, China, the Far East, India, etc.