Protective Medical Training Course
Protective Medical Training Course developed and instituted by a
Former Secret Service Special Agent & Former Military Personnel. Whether you are protection specialists, executive chauffeurs, executive assistants, security contractors, executives or public figures and even their family members – this course will enable effective medical emergency response & evacuation in a protective environment.
Click here for the PMTC – Emergency Medical Response
More in-depth, week long national certification course
Protective Medical Training Course $495
- Adult & Pediatric First Aid, CPR & AED Certification
- Blood-borne Pathogens, Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Auto-Injector Certification
- Diabetic Emergencies, Shock, Stroke, Heat/Cold Injuries, and Poisoning
- TCCC All-Combatants Certification (National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians)
- Point of Wounding Care: Massive hemorrhage, Airway, Respiratory, Circulation, and Hypothermia.
- Emergency Response Readiness, Equipment Selection & Evacuation in Protective Operations
- *Evaluated Performance Standards & Minimum Passing Requirements*
The Protective Medical Training course PMTC will provide the fundamentals of medical emergency response & evacuation in protective operations based on real life threats, tasks and environments.
Real case studies are used—ones that reinforce the correct techniques and teach best practices.
You can call us at 888-831-0809 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the form below to submit your request for a Custom Training Program
Custom Training Program Survey
The Protective Medical Training Course can be specially scheduled nationwide to meet your groups requirements, or find a course near you on our schedule page:
*In order to maintain compliance with ITAR&§120.9 registrants may be subject to an identity and legal status verification. Prior to the first day of class, you will be required to provide proof of citizenship or legal status. Additionally, although our courses are open to the general public, if you have a felony conviction on your record, you may face licensing and permit restrictions in most states – this is for your awareness only – Registration fees are non-refundable.*