Workplace Violence Prevention Training will provide awareness, insights, techniques and concrete strategies to create a safer and more secure working environment. Our Workplace Violence Prevention Training is provided to any company or group, incorporating the specific needs of the client. Continuous training and routine assessment of vulnerabilities should be part of any responsible administrative program. Some issues routinely overlooked can leave a workplace vulnerable to theft, damage and major lawsuits. Our team of Board Certified security professionals at LaSorsa & Associates will conduct a complete assessment of your organization’s situation and needs.
Who needs Workplace Violence Training & Why?
Under the General Duty Clause of the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) of 1970, employers are required to provide employees with a place of employment that is “free from recognizable hazards that are causing or likely to cause death or serious harm to employees.” Therefore employers have a legal obligation to provide a workplace free of recognized activities and events which are known to cause or are likely to cause death or serious physical harm if there is a feasible method to abate the hazard.
Click here to see the OSHA Workplace Violence Fact-Sheet
Workplace Violence Training – A Proactive Approach Including:
- Successful Interventions
- Workplace Violence Statistics in the U.S
- The Cost of Workplace Violence
- Definitions & Types of Incidents
- Identifying Warning Signs & Red Flags
- Behavioral Analysis & Pre-Attack Indicators
- Successful Intervention Techniques
- De-escalating Potentially Violent Situations
- Barriers to Intervention
- Reporting Procedures & Policy Implementation
- Safe Termination Procedures
- OSHA & Federal Laws
- Building Safety Considerations
- Active Shooter Response & Scenario Discussions
LaSorsa & Associates provides customized, scale-able and professional Workplace Violence Awareness & Prevention Training to areas all throughout the United States.
- From the Bureau of Labor Statistics for 2013: 27 of 100 fatalities in healthcare and social service fields were caused by assaults and violent acts – non-fatal assaults resulting in serious injuries were far greater.
- 2011 to 2013 OSHA reports workplace assaults ranged from 23,540 to 25,630 annually, with as many as 74 percent occurring in healthcare and social service settings.
- 160 Active Shooter incidents occurred between 2000 and 2013 with an average of 11.4 incidents occurred annually, with an increasing trend from 2000 to 2013. 60.0% of the incidents ended before police arrived.
Call or email us today to inquire about our Workplace Violence Prevention Training
Let our Workplace Violence Awareness Training get your organization to a safer level. Our staff of dedicated professionals will be happy to answer any questions you may have about Workplace Violence Prevention Training and schedule an assessment, consultation, and/or seminar for your group.
LaSorsa & Associates is a licensed and insured
private investigative and security consultant agency.
Call now for a quote on Workplace Violence Prevention Training
Call 888-831-0809 or email email@example.com