The Most Practical, Relevant and Valuable Private Investigator Training Program available, developed and instituted by a Former Secret Service Special Agent, Law Enforcement & Former Military Investigations Personnel
- Private Investigations Overview, Terminology and Services
- Information gathering: social media, how to utilize resources, etc.
- Information vs. Intelligence
- Surveillance Concepts and Methodology – Moving, Stationary, Static, Technical
- How to Properly Document and Log an Investigation
- Field Note Taking and Report Writing
- Interviews – Witnesses, Victims, etc.
- Background Investigations
- Corporate Investigations
- Pre-Employment Checks and Threat Analysis
- Domestic Cases – Divorce, Child Custody, Infidelity, etc.
- Civil Cases – Workers Compensation, Personal Injury, etc.
- Courtroom Testimony Procedures
- Business Operation – Obtaining Clientele, Operating Your Own Agency, Contracts, Fee Collection, Case Management, etc.
- Licensing: information sources and releases, GPS use, etc.
- Ethics Discussion and Legal Issues
- Guest speakers -FBI, USSS, NCIS, Experienced Private Sector Investigators, etc.
Contact us for more information on our Private Investigator Training Course – Private Detective School
888-831-0809 or INFO@LASORSA.com
Can I use VA Benefits or GI Bill to attend your course? Yes, read more on our FAQ page:
TRAINING TO A STANDARD
Each student in our Private Investigator Training Course will be evaluated and required to demonstrate a capability on each exercise which exceeds the minimum requirements we have established for fundamental knowledge of investigative tasks and procedures in the private sector.
The certificates you will receive will indicate that you have met these standards and will serve as a testament to your capabilities as an investigator.
BACKGROUND INVESTIGATIONS AND RESEARCH, SKIP TRACING AND LOCATING MISSING PERSONS, SURVEILLANCE TECHNIQUES AND DOCUMENTATION, LEGAL INVESTIGATIONS, DUE DILIGENCE INVESTIGATIONS AND MORE.
STARTING YOUR CAREER AS A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR
Starting a PI career can be easy if you know what to do. When you graduate from our Private Investigator Training Course, you’ll have the investigative skills to meet the prescribed standards for PIs. And, you will also learn, step-by-step, the proven and precise methods of securing a position in a detective agency. Topics include: what employers look for in new investigators, locating the agency you want to work for, writing an impressive resume, appearance and attitude, what to say and do in the interview along with post interview follow-up and more.
Also, if you want to start your own agency, even a home- based business, we will teach you how to select a name, price your services, advertise for clients; understand legal aspects (business license, state license, bonding and insurance) and much more.
You get the most practical and relevant training possible with LaSorsa & Associates —we teach you the skills and help you start your career!
Please use the form below to submit your request for a Custom Training Program
Custom Training Program Survey
Can I use VA Benefits or GI Bill to attend your course? Yes, read more on our FAQ page:Click here to download our Training Brochure
You can call us at 888-831-0809 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*In order to maintain compliance with ITAR&§120.9 registrants may be subject to an identity and legal status verification. Prior to the first day of class, you will be required to provide proof of citizenship or legal status. Additionally, although our courses are open to the general public, if you have a felony conviction on your record, you may face licensing and permit restrictions in most states – this is for your awareness only – Registration fees are non-refundable.*
Subscribe to our Newsletter