Protective Intelligence Workshop
This instructor-led seminar will be about how we (LaSorsa and Associates) use information to develop protective intelligence to keep clients safe, secure and successful.
Covered topics include:
• What is Protective Intelligence
• Information Sources
• ‘How to’ Steps for Providing PI
• Analytic Processes (Our methods)
• How to Apply to Principal & Locations
• Report Development
• And more, based on interest and questions
This seminar is expected to last 1 -2 hours. This webinar is $200.
See our Training Schedule and Locations here: https://www.lasorsa.com/training-schedule-registration/
Register Here: https://forms.gle/X4djdjytYpVhwHa9A
If presented on Facebook Live, here is the link to the Protective Security Group Facebook Group
Let me know if you have any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org