- Avoid injuries and stay safe on the job.
- Protect yourself from criminal and civil liability.
- Reduce violence, fights, and other safety concerns.
- Reduced violence and need for police intervention.
- Improved bouncer knowledge and confidence.
- Less underage drinking.
- Improved ability to identify false identification.
- Lower insurance rates.
Nightclub Security Training Course Topics:
- Conflict Resolution and Force Escalation
- Alcohol Service Liabilities, Rules and Regulations
- Powers to Arrest & Intervention Techniques
- Human Factors & Pre-Attack Indicators
- Recognition of Borrowed and Fake Identification
- Recognition of Narcotics and Club Drugs
- CPR, AED & First Aid Certification (Red Cross)
- And much more
LaSorsa & Associates Nightclub Security Training & Assessment Services
Include Up to Date Rules & Regulations from NC DPS, NC ALE & NC ABC
New Bouncer Training:
Way to many owners and managers hire a new bouncer and put them on the floor hoping that through word of mouth or having the new guy stand with an old guy, that somehow the new bouncer would get properly trained. Our courses can change totally change that.
Powers to Arrest & Intervention Techniques:
Our training will provide students with valuable information regarding the ability to make a citizen’s detention or citizen’s arrest, when it might be acceptable and legal to make that detention, what methods can be used to make that detention, what should be done before and after the detention, documentation, etc
Conflict Resolution and Force Escalation Procedures:
Our training will teach the understanding of the legal limits to the use of force and issues related to conflict resolution, as well as methods of dealing with violence and violent incidents. The discussion will also cover sound methods to deal with pre-violent activity and issues after a fight or other violent incident has occurred.
Recent Events:By Sue Book, Sun Journal Staff
Published: Sunday, April 14, 2013 at 14:54 PM.
HAVELOCK — An 18-year-old high school student retaliating after being kicked out of a local bar returned with a pistol early Sunday morning and killed the head bouncer and injured five patrons in a spray of gunfire and bullet fragments, investigators said. Monday, February 04, 2013 SMITHFIELD, N.C. (WTVD) — A bar room brawl in Smithfield has a man who tried to break up the fight in the hospital on life support.
You can call us at 888-831-0809 or email us at email@example.com for more information on
North Carolina Nightclub Security Training & Assessment Services.
Subscribe to our Newsletter