International Private Investigator and Security Consultancy firm, LASORSA and ASSOCIATES was founded by President and CEO Joseph A. LaSorsa, CPP, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT, Presidential Protection – the White House.
The firm provides all aspects of worldwide discreet International Private Investigations, Executive Protection, Bodyguard, Physical Security Services and Training to corporate executives, dignitaries, the public, and celebrities. Operating Internationally out of our home base in North Carolina, with affiliate offices in New York, Los Angeles and south Florida, our firm’s services include, but are not limited to: Negligent Security Expert Witness Services as it relates to Premises Liability and Security negligence; Investigative Protocols and Counterfeit Currency Cases and Police and Law Enforcement issues, including Use of Force and Civil Rights Violations Expert Testimony; Confidential Investigations; Estate and Yacht Security; Systems and Safe Room – Design and Construction; Corporate, Workplace Violence and School Security Consulting and Training; and, Counter Eavesdropping and Industrial Espionage and general Audio Counter-Measures.
If you need an International Private investigations, contact us now!
LASORSA and ASSOCIATES’ standard of excellence and quality, relies heavily on the principal’s background and experience with the U.S. Secret Service, where during his career, he was assigned to the Presidential Protection Detail, the counter-terrorism unit and numerous investigative assignments.
International Private Investigations:
With a combined 40+ years of experience in the Criminal Investigations, Executive Protection and the Security Field, which includes a twenty-year Federal Law Enforcement career as a Senior Special Agent with the United States Secret Service. During his Secret Service career, he was:
- Member of the Director’s Total Quality Management Team (1990-91);
- Participated in developing the a pilot program on Telecommunications Fraud (1987);
- Assigned to the White House Presidential Protection Detail (President Reagan – 1984-86);
- Assigned to a Task Force in Milan, Italy, to suppress counterfeit U.S. currency, (1982-83);
- Assigned to the elite Counter Terrorist and Special Weapons Unit, (1978-82);
- Awarded the Secretary of the Treasury Award (1979), the highest investigative achievement award attainable within the Department of the Treasury.
He most recently was a Senior Vice-President of Security for a Fort Lauderdale, FL based financial investment firm and formerly, a Corporate Director of Security for a South Florida based, Fortune 500 Company, directing all aspects of World Wide Physical Security Functions, Systems countermeasures and an Internal Investigations Unit, responsible for investigating any illicit employee activity. He was also directly responsible for the implementation and security protocols and the establishment of two Corporate Security Departments for two different companies. One was a Telecommunications Company based in Connecticut and the other a South Florida based subsidiary of a Fortune 500 Company.
CLICK THE LINKS BELOW FOR OUR OTHER WEBSITES
- Infidelity & Matrimonial
- Comprehensive Background Investigations
- Missing Person Locates
- Due Diligence
- Personal & Business Profiles
- Corporate & Medical Fraud
- Polygraph Exams
- International Protective Services for VIPs, Executives, Celebrities, etc.
- 7 Day & 3 Day Executive Protection Agent Training Courses
- 3 Day Defensive & Evasive Driving Course
- 1 Day Protective Medical Training Course
- 2 Day Protective Firearms Course
- 2 Day Technical Surveillance Counter-Measures Cours
- 5 Day Private Investigator Course
- 5 Maritime Security & Anti-Piracy Course
- Bug Sweeps . Electronic Counter-Measures
- Corporate Counter-Espionage
- Threat Assessments . Security and Risk Assessments
- Estate, Yacht & Maritime Security Services & Training
- Identity Theft, Workplace & School Violence Awareness & Intervention Training
- Negligent Security
- Law Enforcement Issues
- Counterfeit U.S. Currency