FFO Raffle – 1969 Chevelle 427 SC
TICKETS AND INFORMATION
All profits benefit Freedom Fighter Outdoors, a NC 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, committed to raise awareness and seek public aid for needs, services and activities for injured veterans.
Tickets are 1 for $100, and this contest ends once the 600th ticket is sold, with the drawing occurring within one week after via random number generator. If not sold out by December 1st 2019, full refunds will be applied.
For more information on Freedom Fighter Outdoors and ticket purchase please visit: https://www.freedomfighteroutdoors.org
Prize will be delivered via closed container to winner’s address. (Continental US only) with applicable taxes and registration fees paid. Vehicle is considered transferred as is and no warranty of any kind is offered or implied.
1969 Chevelle 427 SC
- Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHC8BC4A2Ro&t=31s
- Motor: 2014 Big Al’s Toybox 427 Chevy 4 bolt main Big Block, steel crank plus balancer, complete rotating assembly balanced, comp cams roller cam, roller lifters and Pro Magnum roller rockers, Jomar stud girdles, polished 115cc aluminum heads, Manley valves, polished intake, BDS 871 Supercharger, funny-car style belt guard, 2 Holley 750 blower carbs (tagged BA750BC) and linkage, Holley electric fuel pump, BDS dual carb scoop with K&N filters, MSD: ignition box, distributer, starter, alternator and coil, 7 quart Moroso oil pan. Dyno’d at 760 hp on 93 pump gas.
- Exhaust: Ceramic coated super competition Hooker Headers 2 and 1/8 inch o.d. x 36, 3.5 collectors, glasspacks.
- Optima Battery located in trunk housed in polished aluminum battery box.
- Radiator: Be Cool direct fit aluminum radiator with dual electric fans that cools up to 1,000 hp.
- Transmission: re-built TH350 with shift kit, 3000 RPM stall.
- Rear-end: Moser Housing and Axles, 9 inch Ford Currie nodular iron Truetrac with a 3.50 gear ratio.
- Brakes: 4-Wheel power disc brakes, front rotors cross drilled and slotted.
- Tires: 17 inch rims- American Racing Torque Thrust wheels with: front Riken low profile 215.50.ZR17, rear 255.50.ZR17 Nitto Extreme ZR.
- Interior: Fresh black interior in 2013, bucket seats with horseshoe shift in center console. Gauges: Tachometer on steering column, Volt, Oil and Water gauges on driver dash.
- Paint: black, freshly painted July 2018 with 3 coats of black and 7 clear
- New vinyl top 2014
- Exterior: New bumpers front and rear and trim in excellent shape.
- *Fuel gauge does not read.