- Law Enforcement Expert Witness Services
- Law Enforcement Civil Rights Violation Expert Witness
- Law Enforcement Issues Expert Witness Testimony
- Law Enforcement Use of Force Expert Witness
J.A. LaSorsa & Associates provides Security Expert & Counterfeit Currency Expert Witness Testimony Services to law firms, specifically targeting Foreseeability, Security Expert Witness Testimony, Negligent Security, Premises Security Liability, Security Negligence and Investigations Protocol Cases across the United States.
Negligent Security: providing forensic evaluations and expert testimony in private security and law enforcement policy, procedures and practices in pre and post litigation. Areas of expertise include, assessments of security in a variety of venues including but not limited to: Parking Lots, Hotels, Restaurants, Night Clubs, Community or Communities, Sub-divisions, Condominiums and Office Buildings, Hospitals, Institutions of Higher Education, Apartment Complexes, Bars, Commercial Properties and Shopping Malls.
Counterfeit Currency Cases: issues include but not limited to quality of the counterfeit currency; manufacturing, production and knowledge and criminal intent.
Investigations Protocols: Organizational assessments of management and policy & practices related to efficiency, effectiveness, hiring, promotional practices and issues of training, supervision, discipline, custom and practice.
Law Enforcement: issues include but are not limited to: Organizational assessments of management and policy & practices related to efficiency, effectiveness, hiring, promotional practices and issues of training, supervision, discipline, custom and practice and use of force. Provide expert testimony in law enforcement litigation, alleging violations of civil-rights under state constitutions and under 42 USC Section 1983.
He has worked for both the Defense and Plaintiff sides and his grasp of current security industry standards and requirements make them a valuable asset to any litigation team. J.A. LaSorsa will openly discuss any Security Expert Witness Testimony case with you prior to your decision to retain our services. J.A. LaSorsa Associates have participated in a wide range of Premises Liability lawsuits of various circumstances.
Security Expert Witness Testimony SERVICES:
- Negligent Security
- Premises Security Liability
- Parking Lot and Parking Garage Security
- Mall Security Liability Issues
- Mall Security Systems Integration
- Hotel Security
- Restaurant and Bar Security
- Condominium and Homeowner Association Security Issues
- Assault, Rape & Kidnapping Incidents
- Security Systems
- Guard Conduct
- Inadequate Security
- Workplace Violence
- School Violence and Security Issues
- Security and Investigations
- Counterfeit of U/S. Currency
OTHER INVESTIGATIVE, LITIGATION SUPPORT and BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SERVICES
- Security Assessments Business and Personal
- Asset Searches
- Copyright, Patent Infringement & Trademark Protection
- Due Diligence – Company & Executive Profiles
- Insurance Fraud – Workers Compensation
- Litigation Support & Intelligence
- Corporate Fraud & Embezzlements
- Missing Persons
- Matrimonial & Infidelity
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability, Diversion and Tampering
- Undercover Operations
- Witnesses located – Statements and Affidavits obtained
Mr. LaSorsa has been providing Security Expert Witness Testimony Services dealing with Negligent Security, Premises Liability as it relates to Security Negligence and Foreseeability. His firm has also provided litigation support and security expert witness services for attorneys across the United States and Internationally.
Other Expert Security Consulting and Security Expert Witness Testimony Services include:
- Stalking and Threat Assessments
- Residential Safe Room and Security Cores – design, construction and maintenance
- Technical and Audio Security Countermeasures (De Bugging/Anti-wiretapping)
- Security Department Manual and Operation Development Security Department Policy Development
- Workplace Violence Interdiction Workplace Violence – Management & Employee Training Seminars
- Threat Assessments
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Risk Assessments
- Risk Analysis
- Technical and Audio Security Countermeasures (TSCM)
- Debugging & Anti Wiretapping
- Security & Access Control Systems
- Risk and Travel Advisory
- Crisis Management Plans and Development
- Disaster Planning and Business Continuity
- Proprietary Information Protection
- Computer & Internet Security
- Intellectual Property (Data Protection)
- Executive Protection & Staff Training
The J.A. LA SORSA & ASSOCIATES standard of excellence and quality, relies heavily on the principal’s twenty year career, background and experience with the U.S. Secret Service. During his career, he was assigned to the Presidential Protection Detail, the counter-terrorism unit and numerous investigative assignments.
Initial consultations are always free.
Contact us now for a discreet and personal consultation.
You can call us at 888-831-0809 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ASIS (American Society of Industrial Security) International Certification Board administers the Certified Protection Professional CPP designation program. CPP candidates must meet strict experience and education prerequisites and demonstrate competency in all areas of security management, security solutions and best-business practices. Less than 10,000 of the millions of security practitioners worldwide have earned this accreditation. As a result, the CPP is widely recognized as the highest designation awarded to security practitioners.