Executive Protection Training Courses developed and instituted by Joseph A. LaSorsa, CPP – Former Agent of the U.S. Secret Service, Presidential Protection.
Whether your group consists of private individuals or a group of security company or department employees, our bodyguard training course will provide the group with basic knowledge of the fundamentals of Executive Protection in the style of the U.S. Secret Service.
“LEARN FROM THE BEST”
THE PREMIERE BODYGUARD TRAINING COURSE IN THE U.S.!
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST VALUE FOR YOUR DOLLAR
AFFORDABLE & INFORMATION PACKED
- Course Developed and Instituted by a Former Secret Service Agent
- Great for Law Enforcement Protection Units
- Advanced Bodyguard Training & Mentoring Available
- Affordable 3 Day Course Suited for the Novice & Professional
Bodyguard Training - Come learn from the best – the only training course instituted by a former Secret Service Special Agent on presidential protection at the White House.
Bodyguard Training and Executive Protection Training
Our comprehensive program is designed to cover the skills and procedures required to provide effective personal protection and meet the needs of a full range of student interest, from entry-level to seasoned practitioners—planning, research, intelligence, networking, and the fundamentals of executive protection.
Real case studies are used—ones that reinforce these techniques and teach best practices—with less emphasis on the GUN
Bodyguard Training Course Topics/Content:
- Executive Protection – Principles & Concepts
- Preliminary Assessments
- Assassination Attempts – Types of Assassins
- Live working Protective Detail exercises
- Advance Concepts – Domestic & Foreign Procedures & Guidelines
- Site Advance (practical exercise)
- Protective Detail – Construction
- Inner, Middle and Outer Perimeter Security – Concepts and Procedures
- Formations (practical exercise)
- Motorcade Operations & Security
- Armored Vehicle – History & Operations
- Vehicular Bomb Detection & Sweeps
- Firearm/Weapon Response and Takeaway Procedures (practical exercise)
- Into to Unarmed Compliance Techniques
- Emergency/Contingency- Planning and Response Procedures
- State Licensing Requirements for Executive Protection Services
- How to get E. P. Jobs & Successfully Market Services
- ASIS Standards - “Quality of Private Security Company Operations”
Benefits of our economical 3 Day Course:
• Learn executive protection’s underlying philosophies and the mindset that drives both the protection specialist and a professional protection program.
• Understand what it takes to succeed in this highly specialized profession and how to prepare for an entry-level position.
• Develop the benchmarks of a thorough advance survey.
• Learn the critical significance of the choreography of protection.
• Review real-world residential and workplace issues.
• Examine transportation security issues—both domestic and international—and bullet-resistant vehicles.
• Learn counter-surveillance techniques and their application to modern protection methods.
Who should attend:
• Newcomers to the field of protective services
• Professionals interested in EP’s principles and practices
• Protective service practitioners who need more information on the concentric theory of protection
• Seasoned professionals transitioning into executive protection
• HR, security force managers, and others with personnel protection responsibility
• Corporate security directors
• Executive Assistants/Personal Assistants looking to broaden their offerings
• Nannies and permanent help personnel
If you’re serious about operating as a Bodyguard, come learn from the best – the only training course instituted by a former Secret Service Special Agent on presidential protection at the White House, so you will understand the concepts and procedures of:
HOW to conduct
- Threat Assessments
- Protective Security Advances
- Set up Protective Details for various private sector scenarios and situations
Initial consultations are always free.
Contact us now for a discreet and personal consultation.
You can call us at 888-831-0809 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ASIS (American Society of Industrial Security) International Certification Board administers the Certified Protection Professional CPP designation program. CPP candidates must meet strict experience and education prerequisites and demonstrate competency in all areas of security management, security solutions and best-business practices. Less than 10,000 of the millions of security practitioners worldwide have earned this accreditation. As a result, the CPP is widely recognized as the highest designation awarded to security practitioners.